Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Asymmetry!

 
Another entry in the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World!!  I'm having fun trying out all these design basics! Here I've kept my card one layer, stamping my flower design from top to bottom of the card, with an element off to the right side. The button is really melon coloured IRL, just looks a little orange-y here. This could easily be done (and quickly too) in SO many colour combinations! Just change up the sentiment too and you're good for any occasion!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Simply You) Papertrey Ink; (Two Steppin' in the Garden) Technique Tuesday
Ink: (Spring Moss, Winter Wisteria, Melon Berry, Royal Velvet) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink
Other: (button, twine) Papertrey Ink; (gem) Kaisercraft

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!