Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hey There Little Lady!


I can't help but saying that cute sentiment out loud with a Texas drawl, although I'm SURE my Texas drawl sounds NOTHING like what one actually sounds like. I'm more of a MUM, EH? and ABOOT kind of Canadian girl. :) None the less, I tried to incorporate a western, with a touch (or a LOT) of girly, 'feel' to this card. I think it worked! Back in the Saddle is one stamp set that I just can't put away (or in reality, give back to my mom, whom I borrowed it from).

Supplies:
Stamps: (Back in the Saddle, border from Way Out West) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: (Kraft, Fresh Snow) Papertrey Ink 
Paper: (kraft) Papertrey Ink; (patterned paper from The Sweetest Thing collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (button, ribbon) misc.; (twine) The Twinery; (aqua Zing embossing powder) American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!