Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bandaids make everything better!

 
Here's a bright, cheery card to brighten someones day if they're not feeling well! I think get well cards should be happy and cute; hopefully it puts the person receiving it in a better mood and takes their mind off being sick. 
 
Echo Park's Hello Summer collection of papers is still being used in my craft corner.  Those chevron patterns will lend themselves to crafting all year long- don't be fooled by the name of the collection!
I love that band aid sticker so much that I bought 3 of them, just knowing I'd put them to good use! Here's some Scooby Doo band aids I bought for my kids the other day...they seem to make "ouchies" a little more bearable! :)
Supplies:
Stamps: (Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink; (Hello Summer collection) Echo Park
Other: (band aid sticker) Doodlebug Designs; (journal card) Echo Park; (rickrack gems) misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!