Monday, September 3, 2012

Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

 
I'm playing along in the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World with the card shown here.  Now, I'm not sure if I reallllly understand the concept of asymmetry, but I sure tried!! I mean, I think I nailed it with one card, then I look at the examples in the gorgeous Card Design Handbook and am not so sure after all.  Regardless, it's fun playing along by getting crafty and entering challenges!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Celebrations) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Raspberry Fizz, Enchanted Evening) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink; (Everyday Eclectic collection) Echo Park
Other: (twine) The Twinery; (washi tape) Freckled Fawn; (brad) Misc.; (label, button) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!