Monday, August 27, 2012

Wild retirement wishes

 
My mother-in-law needed a retirement card for a friend recently and asked me to make one similar to her own personality...so this is what I came up with. :) So, what does it say about my mother-in-law? I'm thinking that she's wild, fun, feminine, bright and bold, and classy! I made two for her to choose from, the other being a little crazy as well, but I'll show that one another day.  To say the least, she couldn't decide and ended up taking both cards. :)
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Celebrations) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, True Black) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (white, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink; (Recollections glittered patterned paper) Michael's
Other: (Ribbon) Papertrey Ink; (flower) Prima; (stick pin) Little Yellow Bicycle

1 comment:

  1. I think that's just simply pretty! Your mother'-in-law's friend would surely love that wild, for my classy, retirement wishes. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!