Friday, August 3, 2012

FWF is Wonderful


It's been a few weeks since I've participated in FWF with Unity, and I'm so happy to get the chance to do it again this week.  I feel like I'm really missing out when I don't get the time to stamp and link up a creation!!
For my card, I used the Wonderful set and stamped the sentiment in Ocean Tides ink.  The bird in the circle was stamped off once using Antique Linen ink and then stamped on the patterned paper.  It is veeerrrrry faint, but I can see it IRL.  Thanks for looking today, and I look forward to checking out all your creations too!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Wonderful) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Ocean Tides) Papertrey Ink; (Antique Linen) Ranger
Paper: (Follow Your Heart 'Be Happy' collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (doily) Freckled Fawn); (bird) Prima; (Mr. Huey's Boss Lady spray mist) Studio Calico; (frame die) Papertrey Ink

16 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the hexagons on the side...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card - love the hexagon patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And that's one of my favorite sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the bird and the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the hexagons on the side, and the bird. Subtle but lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back yo fwf. Nice creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY beautiful! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is incredibly beautiful! I love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! This is gorgeous! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! Love the sentiment and the great hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It may be subtle, but it's those tiny details that make such a huge impact! Love that sentiment so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!