Thursday, August 2, 2012

Envelopments Developments


A few wedding cards have been needed this summer, and with all my gorgeous patterned paper from Envelopments just collecting dust, I decided to pull all of them out and use them in the fashion they deserve! These thick, shimmery, gorgeous papers can be found at the Paper Pickle in Chatham, ON and I collect a few each time I go in. :) Their blog post (linked above) shows some of their display and a link to the company.

How is everyone's summer going? I have to say, I haven't been that busy crafting lately as we've been having too much fun running around and going places. We still have almost 4 weeks off before my son goes back to school, and not much planned for August so maybe I'll get some creative time in finally... :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Wedded Bliss) Flourishes
Ink: (Rich Cocoa) Tsukineko
Paper: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; (Regalia in Creme Brulee) Envelopments
Other: (chipboard frame) Crafty Secrets; (butterfly) Prima; (gold paint) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!