Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dude, you rock!



At the end of our recent family vacation I had the chance to pop into an Archiver's store.  This was my first time in one, seeing as it's not a company that operates within Canada. I usually avoid Michael's or Hobby Lobby when I'm cross border shopping because the products (and prices too, for the most part) are mostly the same as what we have here in the Canadian versions.  When I walked into Archiver's my jaw dropped. Hugest cardmaking store ever....!!!! It was my dream come true lol. Hubby and the kids were in the car so I hurried around filling my basket.  I walked out of there in 15 minutes $150 poorer. :) Not hard to do!  I picked up a few things that weren't quite available here in Ontario yet (as of a few weeks ago anyway), such as some new Mr. Huey's spray mists and masks, and those cute, colourful guitar stickers.  Needless to say, I'll be making sure I pop into Archiver's anytime I'm near one!!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Signature Greetings) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink
Other: (guitar) Jolees Boutique; (Chevron mask, Water Cool spray mist, Sherbet spray mist) Studio Calico; (Ice Rink spray) Clearsnap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!