Saturday, August 25, 2012

Birthday Bird

 
 
Here's something a little brighter and cheerier than some cards I've posted lately.  Hot pinks paired with turquoise can nearly blind you when put together! :) It's my goal to use every single sticker on the recent sheet I bought from Echo Park...so you see I used a teeny tiny row of black birds on this card.  I'm sure I will come up for a use for the rest of them.
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'm taking my kids to a local rodeo where I'm sure we will all enjoy ourselves!!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (A Little Bird) Inkadinkado
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (white, Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink; (Everyday Eclectic collection) Echo Park
Other: (blue bird sticker) Doodlebug Designs; (black birds sticker) Echo Park; (twine) The Twinery; (button) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!