Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wedding Wishes


Pink doilies delight me! I picked up a package from the Freckled Fawn and I'm using them sparingly so I never run out, lol.  That combo of soft pink, white and aqua just WORKS.  I can't get enough of that white ribbon also; I pick some up each time I'm at the Paper Pickle! It's easy to tie into a bow, and dies beautifully with Copic reinkers so you can make it any colour you want. Maybe I'll save this card for my brother's upcoming wedding. It's next Saturday and I'm so happy for his and his bride-to-be! They are a wonderful couple and so perfectly suited for each other. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Tiny Tags II) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Sweet Day collection) Echo Park
Other: (ribbon) misc.; (flower) Kaisercraft; (twine) The Twinery; (tag from Tiny Tags die) Papertrey Ink; (stick pin) American Crafts; (doily) Freckled Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!