Monday, July 30, 2012

Stay on the Sunny Side


Can you believe it's the end of July already? Our first month of summer vacation just flew by and now we have another 4 weeks before school starts.  My summer has been incredibly busy so far, so I'm hoping August will bring some relaxation, beach days and general loafing around! :)
Here's a colourful card with a generic sentiment that will do for many occasions! I used my Up, Up & Away stamp set, along with the sentiment set, from Papertrey Ink to ink up the balloons (with matching die!) and sentiment. I just love the blues and orange-y yellows in this Sunny Side collection by Pebbles.

Supplies:
Stamps: (Up, Up & Away, and Sentiments) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Simply Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening) Papertrey Ink; (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (White) Papertrey Ink; (Sunny Side collection) Pebbles Inc.
Other: (cloud die) My Favorite Things; (balloon die) Papertrey Ink; (gems) Kaisercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!