Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Moments that matter


Today I'm quickly posting this Father's Day card I made for my husband a few weeks ago. I'm in a hurry because I'm headed off for a birthday spa day with my mom- her treat! Massage, manicure and pedicure...I can't WAIT!
Of course, Father's Day rolled around and my husband was away on business so I didn't need to give him a card the actual day of.  Once he returned home though, I realized I'd forgotten to make him one and whipped this one up in a hurry.  Not my best effort, but it gets the point across. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Gone Fishin') Technique Tuesday
Ink: (Chamomile, Chai, Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Other: (washi tape) My Mind's Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!