Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fab 50!


Here's a wild and crazy 50 and Fabulous card today! Paper Crafts magazine asked for milestone birthdays in their latest call and I submitted this one as well as a few others. It wasn't chosen, but boy will it be fun to give someone! I used this amazing zebra print paper by Recollections from Michael's that is sooooo glittery IRL.  I just love it. There was a black and blue zebra print I picked up as well that I can't wait to use!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Big Birthday Wishes) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Versamark) Tsukineko
Paper: (White, True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Silver Shimmer) Papertrey Ink; (B&W Zebra) Recollections    
Other: (5 and 0 from By the Numbers dies, Seeing Stars borders, Mat Stack 4, Layerz Mat Stack 4 dies) Papertrey Ink; (Sterling Silver embossing powder) Stampendous  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!