Friday, July 27, 2012

Champagne on ice!


I just adore this cheery, fun, bright card! It could be used for many occasions too, which is the best kind of card to have on hand.  I'm seeing it used for a friend celebrating a new job, but really, the possibilities are endless. :) Yellow and purple is such a great colour combo; my love of those paired together probably stems way back to elementary school and my school colours! Points to note about the card- I used my Bow Easy tool to make the bow since I usually fail miserably in an attempt to do it on my own. :) Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Champagne) River City Rubber Works
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink; (yellow chevron from Hello Summer) Echo Park
Other: (gems) Kaisercraft; (ribbon) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!