Friday, July 20, 2012

Better together



Better together- wouldn't that be a sweet card for your BFF? :) Maybe that's what I'll save it for! I still can't put down the last remaining remnants from my Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection by American Crafts. I'm down to bits and tiny pieces but I'm sure I can find some use for them! Happy Friday to you all...my brother is getting married tomorrow in my parent's backyard (right next door) and I'm anxiously counting the hours until the wedding begins. I can't WAIT to see him and his beautiful bride say their I-dos! I hope everyone else has a fabulous weekend too. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Tiny Tags) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (white, Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink; (Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection) American Crafts
Other: (doily) Martha Stewart; (star, Tiny Tag die) Papertrey Ink; (safety pin) misc.; (stickers from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection) American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!