Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Washi love and reorganzing!


I'm taking the Washi Workshop at Studio Calico and am just LOVING it. Here is a project inspired by one of the lessons- using washi tape to decorate household items.  I used an electrical outlet and covered it with various tapes and voila! It's done...easy peasy! Tapes are miscellaneous from a variety of companies.


Here's a bad picture- lighting was *off*- but just the same you get the general idea. I recently reorganized some of my die cuts so I had them at just above eye level and would hopefully use them more. I found I wasn't using all my border dies as much as I liked, so this has made a difference. I only used 2 12x12 cork squares, but have 2 others for more dies.  The first two I wanted to use for my border dies, and for other dies that I use most often.  I love it because I'm reaching for my die cuts all the time now! The squares were covered with 12x12 paper, spritzed a bit with Studio Calico spray mists, and then adhesive backed magnet strips were added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!