Saturday, June 30, 2012

Teacher Thanks


I made this card for Jake's kindergarten teacher for the last day of school.  He had the same teacher for JK/SK (it's a small rural school) and our family really grew attached to her! I was hoping she would teach our daughter too in a few years but unfortunately she has accepted another teaching position elsewhere next year.  Hopefully the next teacher will be as wonderful (I'm sure he/she will be!). 
I used papers from the Schoolhouse collection by October Afternoon, with some banner dies, stickers and twine.  I flipped through my May/June issues of Paper Crafts magazine from the past 3 years for inspiration and found a card to model mine after.  I love that kind easy card making!

Supplies:
Paper: (Schoolhouse collection) October Afternoon
Other: (Thickers) American Crafts; (twine, banner dies) Papertrey Ink; (YOU stickers) October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!