Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Showered with Love


I originally liked how clean and crisp this card turned out, but the more I look at it, the more I can tell I whipped it up in 10 minutes. That's what happens when a friend calls and says, "I'm on the way to your house to grab a baby shower card!" I have no idea where the patterned paper came from, but those MFT Dienamics are just adorable! I love having a perfect set for showers of any kind.

I'm not feeling overly perky this week so posting may be sporadic (uh, wait, isn't it ALWAYS sporadic?!). I have strep throat (yuck!) AND yesterday I developed an ear infection.  Geez! If it's not one thing it's another...oh well. I'm full of antibiotics and none of it is keeping me down too much so I'm sure I'll get back to stamping shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!