Friday, June 1, 2012

June Guest Designer for One Crazy Stamper


I'm really excited to announce that I am one of the June Guest Designers at One Crazy Stamper! In July 2011 I guest designed for them as well, so I'm thrilled that they chose me to play along with their talented design team once again. OCS is an online AND brick & mortar store that carries practically any papercrafting product you could think of, and at very competitive prices.  I love them because they are a Canadian store and shipping is super fast!


Pop on over to the blog and see what June's challenge is.  I'll give you a hint...it's one of my favourite kinds of challenges; a sketch!  I used Spa Day by My Favorite Things for my main image and sentiment, and papers and stickers from the Hello, Friend collection by Doodlebug Designs. Both the ultra cute stamp and paper collection are available in the OCS store. I did a lot of paper piecing (Copic markers are not my friend) on the little girl, and used stickers and dies for my other embellishments.  Thanks for looking, and come back later in the month for my next creation using products from the One Crazy Stamper store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!