Friday, June 22, 2012

Enjoy Summer


As much as I love to get my hands inky and dirty from stamping up a storm, sometimes it's nice to put the stamps away and create with other bits and pieces.  For this card I kept it realllllly simple by using Simple Stories 4x6 element cards from the Summer Fresh collection. It's the focal point of the card, with only a bit of twine tied in a bow, and some inking around the edges of the cardstock base. I love the "bring your own sunshine" quote- how true is that!? 

 I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.  It's the first of many busy summer weekends for our family with a birthday party, bridal shower and family supper.  Only 2 more school days for my son and then he's done with Kindergarten.  My how time flies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!