Saturday, May 19, 2012

You're Special



This is my version of the crafty bag I found on Pinterest.  I loved how easy it looked to make, and that very few supplies were used.  My doily was just a standard round doily, but I would LOVE to get my hands on oval scalloped doilies below!!  Beautiful! I used Dear Lizzy Neapolitan papers by American Crafts, a mini clothespin, punched butterfly, some washi tape, a stamped sentiment (Paper Smooches! Love the font!), and spritzed it all with some Studio Calico mist.
I used it to package up my mother-in-law's Mother's Day card since it was too bulky to fit in a regular envelope. 
Enjoy your weekend everyone! It's a holiday weekend here in Canada, so we're going to be enjoying some family time and with fishing and fireworks tomorrow. 

Source: google.com via Marcie on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!