Sunday, May 6, 2012

Simple Stories Element challenge


I loooove this challenge that Simple Stories has put forward for National Scrapbooking Day.  I'm thinking of it as crafting day since I don't do much scrapbooking anymore.  The challenge is to use any of the Elements available in any Simple Stories paper collection.  I'm a big fan of the 4x6 journalling card elements that I can easily trim down to fit an A2 sized card.  Here I used the Life Documented collection and kept the journalling card as the main focal point.  I added some twine and a button, used washi tape in a few places, and added some distress Stickles along the scrolls on the one side.  Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone else is having fun participating in  all the challenges out there for National Scrapbooking Day!

1 comment:

  1. your simple card is adorable! thanks for playing along with us at Simple Stories...good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!