Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pops of red!


One more week until Mother's Day. I'm not expecting any big celebration for myself, particularly since my husband will be away on business and I don't expect a 3 and 5 year old to grasp the concept of "it's mommy's day- be GOOD!" So I am going to hope for mediocre behaviour at best, and maybe a few minutes to myself checking out my blogs while enjoying my coffee. 

Nothing too detailed to note about this card.  I used a index card from the Victoria Park collection by Lily Bee Design, and outlined the leaves with W0 Copic marker.  I figured that pop of red in the sentiment would really get noticed!! I like how it turned out all in all; it's the kind of card I'd like to receive! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Because of You) Verve Stamps
Ink: (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink; (W1 Copic marker) Copic
Paper: (Picadilly collection ) Basic Grey
Other: (doily) Martha Stewart; (pearls) Kaisercraft; (index journal card) Lily Bee Design; (fabric circle) Basic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!