Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Peace, Love & Happiness


I wish I would have taken the time to snap this picture in my light box.  It's just so pretty and cute IRL, but looks really washed out here. Simple Stories has been one of my favourite paper lines since their first collection came out, and the Fabulous line has to be my favourite of all the bunch! The colours are just so bright, fun and girly.  Right up my alley! Here I used the 6x6 paper pack, and cut out a sentiment, matted it on patterned paper, and then cut other paper scraps into ribbon tails. The cardstock base I embossed with the Sunshine impression plate by Papertrey Ink.  I added some gems and some stickers, curled another piece of patterned paper and adhered it all.

Supplies:
Paper: (kraft) Papertrey Ink; (Fabulous 6x6 paper collection) Simple Stories
Other: (Sunshine impression plate) Papertrey Ink; (crystal line) Zva; (spiral sticker) Jolee's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!