Friday, May 18, 2012

Friends with Flair and Moxie Fab


Next to washi tape, glimmer/spray mists have to be one of my favourite products to use right now on my cards.  Here I used an assortment of colours on white cardstock.  I let it dry, then stamped my image and sentiment in black ink on top.  I coloured the rainbow with a few Copic markers.  Easy peasy! I'm linking this up for the Friends with Flair Friday fun over on the Unity blog, AND entering it into the Spatter Technique Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


20 comments:

  1. Great job with the mist on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun splattery goodness! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't there a spatter challenge at Moxie Fab you could also link up to? This would be perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! I need to try this a little more! It's GORGEOUS!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card!!! I really need to get some glimmer mist after seeing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So colorful and pretty. Love the misted background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love mists too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcie, I love the misting effect!! Your card looks just fabulous. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with this technique, just enough color to make it gorgeous yet wonderfully CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, it looks like it was fun to make it and it turned out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely background and fun colors! I have that rainbow stamp and never thought to use pastels to color it instead of primary colors...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You gottaz love splatter. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the splatter! Fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!