Thursday, May 31, 2012

awesome wonderful amazing brilliant


Awhile ago I borrowed a bunch of stamps from my mom by Waltzingmouse Stamps just to play around with and get my creative juices flowing.  Sometimes all I need is a new product in my hand and then my mojo is going again. It works, but is dangerous to my bank account... :)  I used Off Beat Backgrounds in multiple colours for my base, layered it on black and then adhered it all to a white card base.  My sentiment came from Papertrey Ink's Movers & Shakers Sentiments

I'm forgoing InLinkz today because of laziness and will just list supplies at the end of this post.

Supplies:
Stamps: (Movers & Shakers Sentiments) PTI; (Off Beat Backgrounds) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: (Black) Tsukineko; (Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy) PTI
Paper: (white, black) PTI
Other: (buttons) PTI; (butterfly) Jenni Bowlin; (crystals) Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!