Thursday, April 5, 2012

Paint chip pretties


I'm planning on painting my bathroom this spring, and while I was in my local hardware store picking out some paint chips for inspiration, I decided to grab a few for crafty purposes too.  The card was easy to put together- just stamped my background, cut the chip on an angle and added the other touches. :) Easy peasy!

Since it's been so lovely and springlike here (or at least it was a week or so ago, today it's a little chilly!!) our family took advantage of lots of outdoors time.  Here's Robin 'snail hunting' in my gardens.  I don't know what the fascination is with those slimy things, but I think she's imagining lots of snail family reunions and parties. :)



Supplies:
Stamps: (Mega Mixed Messages, Background Basics: Woodgrain) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (New Leaf) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (white, New Leaf) Papertrey Ink
Other: (circle punch) EK Success; (gem branch) Zva; (Paint chip) misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!