Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mum's special day


Mother's Day is fast approaching and I've been busy making LOTS of Mother's Day cards for a local shop that is selling my handmade creations.  I really like how that black flower journalling card pops against the blue floral paper.  That Prima flower is so sparkly and pretty IRL. 

I'm asking for a spa day for Mother's Day...an overnight one! Last time I had a manicure and massage I had to stop and get groceries on the way home.  It kind of negated any relaxing that was done earlier. :)  Cross your fingers for me!

Supplies:
Stamp: (Tiny Tags II) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Chamomile, Aqua Mist, True Black) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; (Miss Caroline- Dilly Dally collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (Tiny Tags die, twine) Papertrey Ink; (flower) Prima; (flower journal card) misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!