Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mother's Day


I've been busy making Mother's Day cards to prepare for an upcoming sale I'm doing, and boy has it been fun.  Now that I'm a mom I'm finding it's easy to make cards for other moms. :) I just make what I would like to receive myself.

This card using a little bit of everything leftover in my stash.  I have a little bucket on my desk where random brads, buttons, flower, die cuts, stick pins, etc. end up if I've pulled them out or opened them up and decided not to use them.  I just reach in every once in awhile and see if anything would work on the current card I'm creating. This time there were a few things that fit!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Celebrate Everyday) Hero Arts
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink; (Miss Caroline- Dilly Dally collection (My Mind's Eye)
Other: (butterfly) misc.; (staples, turquoise brad) Making Memories; (scalloped circle punch) Marvy; (stick pin) American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!