Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's your Birthday!!


I know two sweet babies who are going to be turning one next week (their mamas- friends of mine-  made it easy by having them on the same day so if I remember one of their birthdays I'm bound to remember the other one too!) and so I created a card that was girly and sweet for one of the special little ones! This one will go in the mail and the other (which I'll post in a few days) is going to be hand delivered. 
 I just LOVED the Notched Flower die by Papertrey Ink that came out during the April release. I used it with oooollllddd Imaginisce papers from the Lucy Bird collection. The inside is covered with white paper, a strip of the pink patterned paper and a great big die cut 1 (just in case the wee one doesn't know how old she is...). :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Hello, Friend) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Lucy Bird collection) Imaginisce; (white, black) Papertrey Ink
Other: (Notched Flower dies, button) Papertrey Ink; (crystal flourish) Zva; (twine) The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!