Friday, April 27, 2012

FWF at Unity



Friday!!! Wooooohoooo. Who I am kidding...I'm a SAHM so all the days of the week are like Friday to me (don't throw things at me, I'm just kidding!!).  Friday is Friends with Flair at the Unity blog so here is my card for the week.  I used year.o.graphy-best day stamped right onto the patterned paper, added some twine tied in a bow and gems, inked the edges and done! Easy peasy! Enjoy your day everyone, and have a fabulous weekend too!

Supplies:
Stamps: (year.o.graphy-best day) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (hibiscus burst, dark chocolate, chai) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Fabulous collection) Simple Stories
Other: (gems) Kaisercraft; (twine) Papertrey Ink

12 comments:

  1. Your card is super pretty, and I totally agree that as a SAHM all the days of the week can seem the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, this is absolutely SWEET!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling. Love the colors, the images, Dp - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card. Love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that paper! Friday is the best day ever-after Sunday from 9AM to about 4PM of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great to have on hand for whatever special celebration pops up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I never would have used that stamp on a card......now I will.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet!

    Since I'm a corporate slave I try to remember that SAHMs don't really ever have a day off! :) But I am sometimes still a little jealous.

    Cheers and have a nice weekend with yer kin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolutely fantastic design! I have this paper and haven't been sure what to do with it... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!