Friday, April 13, 2012

FWF at Unity



Another Friday and I'm linking up to FWF over on the Unity Blog.  I love when I get the time to do this! I've been using my Unity stamps a lot lately, usually pairing them up with some amazing papers from Simple Stories. This time I've used the Fabulous collection whose name speaks for itself!! I just loooove the pinks and aquas, with pops of orange and chartreuse. Not to mention the peace signs! It's just so beautiful. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Enjoy This Day) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink; (Fabulous collection) Simple Stories
Other: (twine, button) Papertrey Ink; (staples) Making Memories

16 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. Love the bike image,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of papers, and the bike looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pretty paper and cute button too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! So HAPPY, WHIMSICAL! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Gorgeous, Marcie!! Love the Simple Stories papers and the bicycle image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pairing of the image with the pattern paper. It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bike stamps, but that paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang this is cute! LOVE the mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card design. Very nice staples & twine details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet little card:) Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely. The bike and the papers just scream spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all those cheerful colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!