Friday, April 20, 2012

Friends with Flair


Friday means Friends with Flair on the Unity blog! Kind of looks like last week's FWF entry doesn't it? :) Well, I created about 6 cards at a time with the same papers, embellishments and Unity stamps, so you'll be seeing lots of similar looking cards for the next few Fridays!!  One again, I used my wonderful Stamp of the Week- ...blooming mama's day this time.

Supplies:
Stamps: (...blooming mama's day ) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Fabulous 6x6 collection) Simple Stories; (Kraft) Papertrey Ink
Other: (twine, button) Papertrey Ink

14 comments:

  1. Hi Marcie! I LOVE the colours of the papers you used, and the stamped image is gorgeous. What a lovely card for Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie This is a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is GORGEOUS! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card-- can't wait to see the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paper is so groovey I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous!!! :) LOVE all the papers you combined on this card! Perfectly done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty paper to go along with the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Why can't I mix pattern papers? They look like something the cat drug in. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!