Sunday, March 18, 2012

Textured thanks


I made this card for a recent call for Paper Crafts magazine and never did get enough time to submit it.  Of course, I left uploading it to the last minute and time got away from me.  I used a variety of natural elements like the canvas flower, the kraft envelope, and the wood grain designed paper. I love the way it turned out! The big flower makes it hard to send through regular mail, but I bet if I fancied up a paper sack to put it in instead and hand delivered it, it would be perfect! By the way, I just LOVE that canvas flower that was so fun to spritz with glimmer mists!!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Ocean Tides, Berry Sorbet, Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink; (Miss Caroline Dilly Dally collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (canvas flower) Pink Paislee; (envelope) misc.; (stick pin) Maya Road; (buttons) My Mind's Eye; (glimmer mists) Tattered Angels; (Doily die) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!