Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Birds


Spring is in the air! Spring birds are back; sweet robins in particular, and so I felt like using this Spring Bird sticker by Jolee's Boutique on today's card. It has a cheery, sweet feel to it, with a fun punch of pink. :) I was out gardening yesterday, pulling out dead stuff from my flower beds and raking a bit to get everything nice and clean for when I start planting. I do NOT like to garden, but the end result always looks nice so I give a go every year regardless.

Supplies:
Stamps: (Communique Curves Sentiments) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (True Black, Fresh Snow) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Spring Moss) Papertrey Ink; (Urban Prairie collection) Basic Grey
Other: (Tag die, twine) Papertrey Ink; (Spring Bird sticker) Jolee's Boutique; (felt trim) My Little Yellow Bicycle; (doily) Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!