Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On My Mind


What's on YOUR mind lately??  I've been thinking about purging some older supplies that I don't have much interest in using anymore.  I donated a bunch to our library, passed some off to a young girl in the area just starting to scrapbook, and then in an effort to use up the last remaining scraps of a precious paper collection, I pieced together a bunch of paper strips from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie collection for a pretty background piece on this card. I took this picture before I fixed the bulb in my photo booth, so you can see where the light is brighter on the right side...oh well, it's fixed now! Have any of you been busy crafting lately? I've been lucky to fit in an hour here and there the last few days and it always makes me feel so much better. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Just My Type ) My Favorite Things
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (White) Papertrey Ink; (Urban Prairie collection) Basic Grey
Other: (gems) Zva; (Just My Type dies) My Favorite Things; (corner rounder) We R Memory Keepers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!