Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Spring


It may not quite feel like spring here today, but it really truly is. We've brought our winter coats, hats and mittens out again for one last hurrah, and hopefully it will only last another day or two before we can go back to enjoying lovely sunshiny springtime weather!  To get me more in the springtime mood, I set about creating this Happy Spring card.  I used Paper Smooches Spring Fling set, stamping the image and sentiment three times.  I paper pieced the leaves, and added Flower Soft to the flowers.  I love how fluffy and yellow it is! :)  

Supplies:
Stamps: (Spring Fling) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (white) misc.; (Miss Caroline Howdy Doody collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (Lemon Flower Soft) Flower Soft; (border punch) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!