Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Friends with Flair


Friday means Friends with Flair on the Unity blog, so here I am linking my creation up this week! I used a fabulous Stamp of the Week- You Deserve Happy- that paired up nicely with some Glimmer Mist and other doo-dads.  I'm having so much fun creating with these stamps every week, and it is a fun bonus to open the mailbox and have that nice surprise waiting for me! I've been trying NOT to look at the blog post that lets us know what the SOTW is, so that I can truly be surprised. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (You Deserve Happy) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Copic marker)
Paper: (True Black, white) Papertrey Ink
Other: (Staples) Making Memories; (Stickles) Ranger; (Glimmer Mist) Tattered Angels; (buttons) misc.

13 comments:

  1. This card really makes me smile! Love all of the random elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the misting! It's simple but yet has some wonderful elements in there! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card! I love the staples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! LOVE the glimmer mist and sentiments!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the misting...and the pretty little details - like the staples!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marcie what a great card!! Love the misting, the cute stamps and staples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great misting card. Love the colours that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Great design and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. COMPLETELY in LOVE with this card! Great style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love the simple misting of the background with the fun cluster of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card! All the little details and the misting makes this just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun design! Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!