Thursday, March 1, 2012

Butterfly Dreams


I adore butterflies so much so that I have 2 butterfly tattoos (done during university years of course, probably not something I'd do now...)!  I couldn't believe when I looked through my supplies that I didn't have a butterfly stamp set at all!  That was easily remedied by walking across the road to my mom's and borrowing one of hers.  Luckily she's in Florida and not using them herself, so she didn't mind, lol. :) 
I quickly and easily made this one layer card using different ink colours and layering the sentiment over top.  I added a touch of clear Stickles to the grey butterflies for some pretty sparkle.

Supplies: *all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted*
Stamps: (Butterfly Dreams, Big & Bold Wishes)
Ink: (True Black, Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss)
Cardstock: (white)
Other: (Stickles) Ranger

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun and cute Marcie! Very striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!