Saturday, March 10, 2012

Birthday Boy!


Jake's teacher includes the birthdays of his classmates on the monthly calendar sent home, so I always like to send a card for the birthday kid! I usually pull a few from my stash appropriate for whether it's a boy or girl, and Jake chooses which one he wants to give them.  I think it's great that he can now write his classmate's name on the card and his own; he insists on writing "LOVE, Jake" which I think is cute. :)
This particular card was made using the new Movers & Shakers Sentiments stamp set by Papertrey Ink.  I received it just in time for the new releases to start sneak peeks. Boy oh boy, is shipping to Canada ever expensive AND takes forever.  I'm going to have to figure out some different options.  I want the product, but don't want to pay $$$$$ just to get it here!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Birthday Basics, Movers & Shakers Sentiments) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Orange Zest, True Black) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink; (Little Boy collection) Echo Park
Other: (Scalloped circle, circle punch) EK Success; (buttons, twine) Papertrey Ink; (journal card, label) Echo Park; (Stickles) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!