Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rainbows & Sunshine


This card ended up so colourful you nearly need to put on your sunglasses just to look at it!! I DO love colour- any sort of bright and bold design with a cheery feel to it makes me happy.  I've had that felt rainbow in my stash for the longest time and decided it was time to use it.  It was the inspiration for all the colour and the perfect sentiment. 
As a side note, anyone eating pancakes today? Happy Shrove Tuesday! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Up, Up & Away Sentiments) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Fresh Snow) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (white, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink
Other: (gems) Zva; (scalloped border punch) Fiskars; (Parisian Lace doily die) Papertrey Ink; (felt rainbow sticker) Sassafras Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!