Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little Loveosaurus


I like making Valentines for my little ones because I tend to keep them a lot more simple, with a crisp, clean design.  This one was REALLY easy! I die cut the dinosaur using my Big Kids cartridge in my Slice machine, snipped of a heart from the heart border die by Papertrey Ink, and stamped my sentiment.  Not too time involved and it still carries a cute punch I think. :)  I hope you all have one little (or big!) loveosaurus to give a Valentine to this year!

Supplies:
Stamps: Little Loveosaurus (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Kraft, White, New Leaf, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Stickles (Ranger); Big Kids cartridge (Slice by Making Memories); heart die (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!