Thursday, February 2, 2012

Keep Smiling


Happy Day! Hold your head up high and keep smiling, and all that other sweet stuff.  Sometimes it's hard to remember, but here in our house, we try our best no matter what gets us down!   Today in particular I'm down in the dumps as we've had some sad news about a friend, but I keep thinking about the life she led and her beautiful laugh and I'm keeping on... We have a pretty good life here and I for one am not going to spend it worrying about the things I cannot change. :) Enjoy your day everyone, and make it a HAPPY one.

Supplies:
Paper: Fly A Kite collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Stickers, Journalling card (October Afternoon); gems (Kaiser Craft); scalloped rectangle punch, circle punch (EK Success); Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!