Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just a note





Here is VERY clean and simple card to brighten your Sunday! My mom is currently in Florida on vacation so I went over and raided her stash for some inspiration and came away with this super cute Lil' Inkers Rainbow & Clouds die set.  I feel a shopping spree coming on...I need to get this die for myself and I can't imagine she won't notice it's missing when she gets home!!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (white, pink grid, orange dots) Papertrey Ink; (green, purple) Echo Park
Other: (gem) Doodlebug; (rainbow & clouds die) Lil' Inkers

3 comments:

  1. sweet card and a great die!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards.....I gave you a Liebster award today on my blog to hopefully help get you more followers!
    http://papermeetsglue.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!