Sunday, February 5, 2012

I {heart} U

This was a simple concept in my head and for some reason, it took a lot longer to accomplish than I anticipated! I'm sure there are easier ways to get your alphabet dies to line up (such as, say, using a ruler and pencil lines) but those easy ways failed me at the time I made this card and so instead, I die cut the white paper and left all the letters in place instead of punching them out.  I used removable tape to secure the cardstock piece down, and one at a time, picked out the letters, added adhesive and glued them back down within the template.  THEN I carefully removed the tape and pulled the cardstock piece away.  Like I said, not the fastest way of going about things, but it got the job done. :)

Of course, my inspiration came from Pinterest. :)
Source: etsy.com via Marcie on Pinterest

Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Stone, Pure Poppy (PTI); white (Bazzil)
Other: Block Alphabet die (PTI); gems (Kaiser Craft); heart punch (EK Success)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!