Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello x3


This card is a little outside my usual creative path; it's a little soft, sweet and girly for my liking! :) I recently was asked to make around 20 happy "thinking of you/hello/how are you" type cards for a lady to send to mostly seniors in rest homes, etc. and I was happy to get creating! I used a lot of Papertrey Ink product here, as well as a doily I cut up and spritzed with some Glimmer Mist. Some pearls, a soft ribbon rose and a tiny tag and that's all it took! Have a wonderful day everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Tiny Tags II); Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Dark Chocolate, Chamomile) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (Vintage Cream, Melon Berry) Papertrey Ink
Other: (Twine, Tiny Tags die, Book Print impression plate) Papertrey Ink; (ribbon rose) Prima; (pearl embellishment) Zva; (doily) Martha Stewart; (Glimmer Mist) Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!