Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fun at Unity


This is my first time linking up to Friday Fun at Unity, and I used my 'hello owl' from the Stamp of the Week club.  How much do I love getting a new stamp every week?! I love it LOTS! :)  The papers are an older Basic Grey collection (Urban Prairie), and I spritzed on some Glimmer Mists for background interest. Thanks for looking everyone, and I look forward to linking up again next week!

Supplies:
Stamps: ("hello" owl) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Turquoise Gem, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink; (Urban Prairie collection) Basic Grey
Other: (gem) Zva; (Graphite, Sunflower Glimmer Mists) Tattered Angels

16 comments:

  1. Hi Marcie! What a sweet card!! Love the little owl and the cute arrangement of banner strips on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, I love the spritzed background and banners! Welcome to Friends with Flair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really cute. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable-- love the banners you created-- and that paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the banners along the side, going to have to try something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I love the little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your banner down the side! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little banner fringe! Happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. howl it going? your card so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so super sweet and I love your addition to the paper banners down the side!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the Unity FWF fam!! LOVE the banners out the side...awesome design element!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet little card...lovin' the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the little banners on this card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! I love the little owl, and urban prarie is still one of my favorite BG collections!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those little flags you used - adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!