Friday, February 17, 2012

By My Side

The most recent call for Paper Crafts magazine was for the Stamp It! Cards Volume 9 edition, and I'm happy to report that TWO of my cards were chosen to appear in this awesome special issue! Soooo excited. :)  There were of course, a few NOT chosen that I submitted, so I'm happy to share them here with you all now.
  Mr. Pepper & Mrs. Salt are digital images from Some Odd Girl that I just adore.  I coloured them up and used them on this Thank You card.  They could be used in SO many other ways too though...thinking a wedding card maybe?  A doily and some soft aqua colours brightened up by a pop of red make this card complete!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Mr. Pepper & Mrs. Salt) Some Odd Girl; (On My Couch) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Chamomile) Papertrey Ink; (Copic markers) Copic
Paper: (White, Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink; (Picadilly collection) Basic Grey
Other: (Doily) Martha Stewart; (buttons, twine) Papertrey Ink; (foam dimensionals)

1 comment:

  1. WOOT! Congrats! I can't wait to see you in print! :D This card is super cute too! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!