Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bee Mine!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We started our morning off here with pink (strawberry) milk and strawberry yogurt with red sprinkles. :) I just love making Valentine's Day a special day for my kids.  We're even having heart shaped pizza for supper tonight!!

I've made a LOT of Valentine's Day cards lately, some for my family and sweeties and others were for special order.  This one above is for a grandma and I think it turned out so sweet. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags II (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); white gel pen
Paper: I Do paper, blank card base from Kissing Booth collection (Basic Grey); pink glitter paper (Doodlebug Designs)
Other: Journalling card from Beef Broth collection (Jillibean Soup); pearls (Kaiser Craft); foam dimensionals; doily (misc.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is just the cutest card ever! I love the bee and the papers you used. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!