Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project Life 2012


I jumped on to the Project Life bandwagon last year and created a 2011 album to celebrate our family and our wonderful life. I debated about whether to take it up again or not for 2012, but it turned out that it wasn't much of a debate afterall and so I purchased the Clementine core kit, binder, and page inserts. :)
 
I haven't received my kit yet, but have already started working away on my first few weeks without the binder, just to keep up.  I just lay everything out on 2 12x12 pieces of cardstock and once I have it arranged, take a picture of it and tuck it into a regular 12x12 page protector until the Project Life ones come.  I was able to properly do my title page as I one sheet leftover from the 2011 kit.  I can't wait until the big variety pack comes back in stock, as well as Design A because I ended up ordering not quite what I wanted in terms of page protectors, but maybe I'll surprise myself by how much I like the 'new' layouts.

I chose to use 2 small pictures of my family, and my Slice machine to cut the '2012' and other bold words in black cardstock.  The word 'enjoy' signifies my ONE LITTLE WORD for the year that I'm going to focus on.  Papers are Lily Bee Designs Head Over Heels collection.

Are any of you doing Project Life as well? I'm determined to make this year a little more "scrappy."  Last year when I started my album I wasn't really thinking outside the box, and kept it mostly to pictures and journalling- the bare bones.  This is GREAT for those who don't have time to scrapbook but still want to preserve their memories.  I however, am lucky to have some time to add extras and so this year that's what I'm going to do!

1 comment:

  1. My first year starting it... have the variety page pack but waiting for design A too! Not going to be scrappy this year... will wait till I get the hang of it!!
    LOVE your title page!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!